Here are the questions that make up the Studies Matrix:
- How old is the study?
- Who is the author of the study?
- How many samples were taken?
- What is the past record of the author of the study?
- How often did the author of the study show bias, if at all?
- Is the author moral or amoral?
- If the author is moral, are they conservative, moderate, or liberal?
- How does the public view the author?
- How long has the author been doing studies?
- What is the level of education of the author?
- How many years of life experience does the author have?
- Does the author publish their study and quit or do they periodically review their study to see if they made any mistakes?
- How long did the author spend on the study?
- Is the author a single individual or a group of persons?
- Did the author receive funding from biased supporters for their study?
There are over a thousand more questions that must be asked. We will be posting these additional questions over time.